SessionFest (established 2003) – every June long weekend – come and enjoy the music and fun!
For updated SessionFest and camping details – click here Upcoming Events
Brought to you by the Newcastle and Hunter Valley Folk Club Inc.
Morissset Showground. With easy access from the M1, the site is a huge area with flat sites for caravans, motor homes & tents with plenty of powered sites; water; hot showers; large undercover area (for inclement weather); plenty of parking; camp kitchen; camp fires (BYO chair); and it’s kid & pet friendly (dogs on leash at all times).
Note – No Glass allowed on the sports fields.
SessionFest is where you create the event, the atmosphere & the music. Come and sing, play, yarn, swap, learn, teach and encourage.
Some structured programming is provided including our usual
- Saturday & Sunday night themed Concerts;
- Blackboard performance opportunities;
- Poetry and Yarns sessions;
- Music & Tune Workshops;
- Campfire sessions around the fire drums;
- Soup, mulled wine, tea/coffee;
- and for the rest of the time session with old friends and/or make some new ones.
Of Course Session Etiquette applies.